Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat


Click to enlarge the image

4 comments:

Watts Family said...

I love all your digi scrapbooking. What program did you say you use?

Oh how I miss fall in PA! All those beautiful trees and cold weather. Maybe we can swap houses for a week :)

Kerri said...

smilebox.com It's free to post it digitally or $40 a year to print unlimited pages. I am getting so much scrapbooking done because it's so fast and easy. I prefer the other way of scrapbooking but I'm so behind so I'm going digital until I get caught up (will it ever happen?)

Flying Princess said...

I can't believe that our boys are the same thing for Halloween this year! Although mine is "Captain Rex after he has taken off his helmet after a long day of fighting" or something like that, since we don't have any masks of him here. Totally cool!

Candi said...

The kids are adorable! love the costumes.

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones