Yes, you heard me right! Not only did Mom advance in the Orem City Council primary election but she actually won by almost 800 votes! That's quite a feat when there are twelve candidates to divide the vote. I'm so excited for her! Just two more months to go until the general election. I was so thrilled when she called in the middle of the night to share the good news that I couldn't sleep for several hours because of all the happy adrenaline running through me so I worked on my preparedness website.
What website you ask? I have been busy the last several days putting together a preparedness website for my calling as Emergency Preparedness Coordinator in our ward. I'm pretty pleased with it. If you're interested in it, please check it out. If you have any stuff you think I can add to it, send it on!http://preparednessmatters.blogspot.com/
I'm too tired to write any more tonight. I'll catch up with my chronicles of normal life tomorrow.



1 comment:
Congrats to your mom! That's great.
Your preparedness blog is so cool! Lots of great info on there. I can tell you've been working hard.
Nicole
Post a Comment