On Saturday, I had what can only be called a celestial day! First thing in the morning, I had the privilege of attending the temple wedding of our niece, Melissa, to her sweetheart, Chris. The sealing room was beautiful and the spirit during the sealing was so strong! Then, I got to see most of Paul's family at the reception in a gorgeous greenhouse full of plants, trees and flowers. I felt like I was in the Garden of Eden surrounded by people I love. Then I drove down to my parents' house and they just happened to have stake conference that evening where I sat at the feet of an apostle, Henry Eyring, and heard him speak words of wisdom. Finally, I visited with my parents, cousins, aunt and uncle, my grandparents, two of my brothers and their wives and children. A day like this can only happen in Utah!
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment