Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Memories 2008



Spencer and Dad spent many hours Christmas morning building this rescue helicopter
Once there was a snowman. . .in the pouring rain he melted!

Christmas Day trampoline jump-Courtney wants to get cracked!


Not sure where Rachel's face is behind all that hair!

She's flipping out!

Caitlin's doing it, too!

Tangled feet leads to a trip!

But she's just fine!

Looking cool with her hoodie!

Woo hoo!


Jumping for joy!

We love the tramp!

Feeding the dollies

Caitlin, Rachel, Courtney, Spencer

Silly faces

There's my girls

Rachel loves her outfit from Grandma


The fun roller from Steve and Amber was a huge hit!They even had to take their dolls on a ride.

Static electricity--what fun!

Courtney with her presents

Legos, the gift that keeps on giving!

Courtney examines her stocking from Santa

Caitlin loves her Dora toy from Santa

Do you think he likes it? We'll see how long he gets to keep it.

Wearing their new pajamas (the present they get open Christmas Eve)

Oh, Holy Night! The kids and Paul performed the annual nativity play. Caitlin was an angel (in pink?!?), Rachel as Mary, Spencer as Joseph, Paul and Courtney as shepherds and Sugar as a sheep. I narrated and took pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks and sounds like your family had a wonderful Christmas. The girls look gorgeous in red!

Can you believe this was the last Sunday for Nursery? They graduated...

I know Bethany is ready to move on and I'm sure the twins feel the same way.

Candi said...

I love it! The family is adorable in the nativity costumes. I can't wait till our kids are old enough to do something like that. :o)

Flying Princess said...

So funny. My girl got the same dolly and both girls have the same "necklace" shirts. Spooky!

Looks like a great day- and not too cold, either.

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones