Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rachel's birthday celebration

Rachel can't wait to make pot holders with her present from Grandma and Grandpa

Ah ha! She hugs this book because she's been "waiting to read it for two years!"



Courtney enjoys watching Rachel opening her presents



Caitlin can't wait for the cake

Look what I have, yummy!
Rachel insisted on cutting and serving her birthday cake this year.


Happy Birthday, dear Rachel! Happy Birthday to you!

I can't believe you are 11 years old today! It seems like just yesterday I was rocking and singing you a lullaby.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Donald also had his birthday fun last night. It looks like you had a great night too.

I guess Maddie said in deference to your busy schedule we will come see you next month. I will miss you and hope all is going well.

I was doing the YW calendar for 2009 - Rachel comes in this next year! Not to put you in depression as she just turned 11, but she is invited to the YW New Beginnings in February and some other fun YW things for 2009!

Where does the time go?

And NO FAIR that the twins hair has totally grown from the Ward Thanksgiving dinner haircut fiasco of last year...

Maybe I should cut her hair to encourage it along?

Flying Princess said...

I feel like I am there at your party, minus the yummy birthday cake. I can't believe that Rachel has grown up so fast. She was such a great helper with the little girls while we were there. Kerri, you have done a great job! (And Rachel hasn't done so bad herself.)

boys in the hood said...

Happy Birthday Rachel...you are such a beautiful girl! I can't believe she is 11...crazy how time flies when your raising kids. Jope you are enjoying your holiday season!

Unknown said...

Wow Rachel you are so grown up and you share Kelsie's day but she turned 21. I love seeing your families pictures and know that Christina enjoys them as well but can not believe how much all of you have grown. Kerri sure miss your great choir and thought of you last night as I attended a YSA fireside (now the HC Rep for newly formed YSA branch)that had a Sister speak and sing Christmas songs. She teaches piano and voice and used to be in our stake what a beatiful voice. Really helped me to get into the Christmas spirit. It is hard when the weather is in the mid 70's. Hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and sure do miss our friends from the Nazareth Ward.

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones