We got our girl scout cookies yesterday. I am totally nuts! I bought six boxes thinking I'll freeze them and eat them throughout the year. Well, two boxes are already almost gone and it's only been one day. The kids ate a box of thin mints yesterday while I was at choir practice and today. . . well, today I admit I'm one of the culprits.
I end up buying girl scout cookies every year. I can't help myself--I have no willpower whatsoever! While writing the previous entry, I ate an entire sleeve of cookies without even thinking about it. Now I feel like throwing up. Those darn girl scouts. . . why do they have to be so sweet? I just have to support them. It has nothing to do with the delicious delights they are selling, right? I wonder. . .do they have some sort of agreement with Weight Watchers? We'll sell 'em, you save 'em?
I am making a vow today. No more girl scout cookies for at least a month. . .err. . . a week. Argh!#$%* Now that it's written down, I have to honor my committment. Into the freezer behind all the healthy food they go. Let's hope I don't find them for another month.
Monday, November 5, 2007
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



1 comment:
You're funny! I love the thin mint cookies! Is it girl scout cookie time already? I haven't seen them anywhere around here. Now I want some cookies....
Post a Comment