Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A "Journey" to my Past

Do you remember Journey (the 80s band for you babies who don't know what in the world I'm blogging about)? I have a Journey Music book and I forgot how much I love some of their greatest hits like "Faithfully," "Send Her my Love" and "Open Arms." They were actually popular when I was a little kid but one of my high school friends got me into their music.

Anyway, it was fun playing through the book. It brought back memories of driving with the windows down in a car full of high school friends while we all sang at the top of our lungs to our cassette tapes. Do you remember those days?

Also, I have a confession. . .I still love Milli Vanilli (or whoever actually sang the music that they lip-synced). One day, I pulled out the old CD and even got Rachel loving "Girl, You Know it's True." I've always wished that whoever actually performed their music would put together an album. I know this random info dates me but I'm throwing it out there for you to mock me!

2 comments:

Flying Princess said...

You've got to be kidding me. There will be no mocking here. We actually have the CDs and have been listening to Journey, Erasure, Bryan Adams, Chicago and Enya lately. We have even been known to play a little Bon Jovi, Sting, INXS or U2.

Dating was fun, wasn't it? So why not date ourselves? hehe

Kerri said...

Ah, flying princess, you are a connoisseur of some of the greatest artists! You've inspired me to get out my old CD collection and have a few retro moments. . .

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones