Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cell Phone Pictures

Rachel at the airport on our Utah trip
Fun at the park with Spencer

Cute Courtney at the park


Caitlin at the park
I finally figured out how to send cellphone pictures to my e-mail. I knew all I had to do was ask a teenager so I asked Carly (our niece) over Thanksgiving weekend. Here's a sampling of some of the pictures that have been sitting on my phone this fall. I am excited to know what to do with these photos! Now I can blog them and print them if I want to! Awesome! I love learning new things, even though to most of you it's old news.



1 comment:

Terri_B said...

Kerri!!!!! It's me... Terri Bastow! I saw Annisa Telle at Beckers today in Whitehall, she gave me this address. Kerri I have a blog too! www.bastowjrs.blogspot.com check it out. Congratulations on all of your babies! WOW you only had 2 kids when we left. I also saw the Evans blog!!!!!! They are in Brazil now??? Anyway, I will definetly keep in touch!

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones