This morning, I went to Rachel's school to arrange the Reflections displays in the foyer for parent teacher conference. This is my fourth year running the Reflections program and I'm finally getting it down. Two years ago, we tried taping all the entries to butcher paper in the hallway which was a colossal failure. We had hundreds of entries that year and I think every single one of them fell down and had to be re-taped in the week that they were displayed. Now we use standing bulletin boards and tables and it works very well.
Once I was finished with that, I ran home, got the three little ones and drove to the church to meet the truck carrying the 52 water barrels ordered by people in our ward. We unloaded the barrels and I loaded the kids back into the car and headed to Rachel's bus stop (1/2 day today). While driving, I called all the people in the ward who ordered water barrels to let them know to get them as soon as possible.
The rest of the day was typical. Now I'm ready to sleep but Spencer has arrived downstairs once again so I will put him back in his bed for the 9th time tonight. I don't know where he gets the energy.
Monday, November 12, 2007
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment