The last two days have been a struggle because the twins do not want to nap. Yesterday, they finally fell asleep about 3 p.m. after an hour and a half of putting them back in bed over and over again. Today, I have been unsuccessful in getting them to sleep but at least they're in their room at the moment. I am not willing to give up on nap time just yet so I'll keep trying. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
It has been a busy week with Thanksgiving and then putting up all the Christmas decorations. Thanksgiving was great--especially having two nieces and a nephew here with us. I was exhausted by the end of the day after all that cooking and cleaning up afterwards but was a lovely holiday! As soon as I cleaned up the dinner, we were on to decorating the house for Christmas. I love doing it and now the house looks very festive. I do have to keep returning ornaments to the tree which "mysteriously" migrate to the floor but it's wonderful having the house filled with nativity sets, reds, greens, garlands and lights for the Christmas season.
Spencer has been sick for a few days with a bad cold and laryngitis. However, it has not affected his energy level whatsoever. He's still his crazy boy self. I always enjoy vegging out with sick kids (even though I feel bad for them) but that has not happened this time. He's still running around the house, climbing and jumping on things, making forts, boats and castles, and taking apart my furniture. I have a hard time keeping a kid who acts completely normal home from church and pre-school but I am afraid that nasty cough, etc. will infect others and that would not be kind to other mommies.
That's it for now. I need to check on my little escape artists. They're at it once again!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment