I'm using this blog to avoid housework. Maybe if I write long enough, the messes will disappear. Actually, they multiply. But I did want to report on our wonderful weekend.
Saturday, Paul spent almost all day at a service project removing a fallen tree and splitting logs, then he came home, showered and took Rachel and Spencer to a convert baptism and bowling. I stayed home and nursed my cold with the twins. In the middle of the night, I asked Paul for a blessing so I could sleep because my coughing and accompanying migraine were unbearable. Immediately after, I fell asleep and I don't remember anything else. . . I woke up feeling much better and ready to face the new day--another example of the power of the priesthood.
I really enjoyed church on Sunday. Choir was interesting. I have no accompanist at the moment so I attempted to play and lead at the same time. If only I had octopus arms, I would have been much more effective. We only had 3 men and it was not the best practice. Oh well! Press on, right?
When we got home from church, we decided to drive down to the temple because Paul had off yesterday for MLK day. It was a great trip! Paul and I loved going to the temple. It was a fun trip for the whole family. We stayed at the Marriott so the kids got to swim and have fun, too. Having the van with a DVD player made it an easier trip. They watched two movies on the way down and two movies on the way back home. Perfect! We had a lot fewer "Are we there yet?" whining questions.
Now we're home and I've got to get it together! Rachel's at school and I've got to get Spencer to preschool and myself to work! Bye!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment