Saturday, January 5, 2008
Sleeping, instead of "Sleepless in Seattle"
I'm so glad the work week is over and Paul's back home again! Last night around 9:30, he called me from Blockbuster and was asking me what movie I wanted to watch. Nothing really appealed to me so if you've seen a good, clean, preferably romantic movie with a happy ending, let me know. Anyway, he got some movies but by the time he got home, I was trying to get Spencer to sleep (who had gotten in a power nap earlier in the car) and fell asleep by him. Paul, who was waiting for me, fell asleep on the couch. We are pathetic! Or we're just really, really tired!
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



1 comment:
Not sure if this is out yet but we watched it on Thanksgiving (first movie in who knows how long - probably last Thanksgiving!). Anyway, it is called August Rush. It was a good movie, a little like Oliver Twist with good music thrown in. It was PG.
Post a Comment