- Everyone loves to eat there so when I suggest going out to lunch, all my "friends" want to come, even if they don't like me because they like the food.
- When I'm there, I feel like a hip yuppie even when I have a run in my nylons or a stain on my shirt (basically every day of my life.)
- Let's face it, I'm a total carb queen and the bread is divine.
- There's a fireplace flanked by leather chairs where I can sit and feel cool and warm at the same time.
- I love soup but it takes so long to make on the stove. It's so quick to order at Panera and tastes nearly as good as my homemade soup(maybe better.)
- I love saying sophisticated things like, "I'll have a Caesar salad sandwich on an asiago cheese demi." It sounds so much better than when I ask my kids, "Do you want turkey, cheese or peanut butter?"
- Oh yeah, did I mention that I don't have to make the food? If I did, well, it should be on the list again.
- It's within a mile of my house, so I can easily swing by when friends are over or when I'm out on a Saturday running errands (I have to eat, right?)
- It's the perfect place for girl talk! One time my friend Tammy and I were so engrossed in a conversation that we didn't even notice the place was closed and they were cleaning up all around us.
- And, finally, Paul will pick it up for me and bring it home so I can feel pampered without having to take the kids to a restaurant, thus saving my sanity!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Panera Bread. . . mmmm!
Paul just called after taking Spencer and Rachel for haircuts. He's bringing me home Panera Bread. I can't wait! I'm soon to be in heaven. Panera's the best! I especially like eating their food with my favorite friends. . . you know who you are. Here are 10 reasons I love Panera Bread:
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



2 comments:
Have you tried the Cinnamon Crunch bagel with the Honey Walnut cream cheese? If not - you are missing out! Note to self, yummy food I need to get soon also!
I have to agree, Panera is the Best! I wish I had one as close as you do. It is Maddies favorite place too, she loves the soup and salad!
Post a Comment