Thursday, January 17, 2008
The Laundry Queen
Do you ever have enough laundry that if gathered in one pile, you could use it to climb on top of your roof? That's how it's been for me the last couple of days. Last week, I ran out of laundry soap and didn't have a chance to buy any for several days. I normally do two loads a day. Needless to say, the laundry pile morphed into a mountain. I have spent the last two days sorting, washing and folding and I'm still not done! Plus, I have a fever and a bad cough so I'm not exactly running at 100 percent. The thought of carting the laundry upstairs to the kids' rooms and putting it away is daunting at the moment. It will get done, however because I can't stand it anymore! On the bright side, my house smells like Downy!
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment