Friday, January 18, 2008

My day so far painted by numbers

  1. I'm still doing laundry but the mountain has eroded into a Utah foothill (still higher than the Poconos.) I wish I had my friend's maid at a time like this but she lives in Brazil.
  2. I'm still coughing but I had Robitussin and Tylenol p.m. last night and snored soundly.
  3. I loved talking to my friend Tammy on the phone while she was exercising and I was under Spencer's bed removing the garbage, books and toys.
  4. I found a pile of fettuccine (with sauce) in the powder room sink.
  5. I had to change Caitlin's shirt for the third time today (let's just say I found the fettuccine culprit).
  6. Caitlin showed me a broken bowl in the garbage can (the reason for the fettucine in the bathroom sink). I shouldn't talk to Tammy on the phone so long but it's so much fun!
  7. I just smelled something burning and discovered a melted sippy cup lid on my dishwasher heating element.
  8. Spencer's at pre-school and the twins are watching "Eggo," (also known as "Go, Diego, Go.") They have decided they like watching TV this week. It's tempting to let them watch it a lot but I try to have discipline and get them off the couch.
  9. It's time for the daily nap fight. (I put them in, they climb out and run around until I put them in again, repeat, etc.) Wish me luck!
  10. I'm way too fond of parentheses. (Can you tell?)

2 comments:

Flying Princess said...

The maid would do you no good with a broken washing machine (I'd let you borrow her, but...for obvious reasons...).

And, I finally gave up the daily naptime brawl with the girl (and you know how much I like the napping) but she doesn't go to sleep at night anyway.

Tell Tammy to call me while she is exercising so I can ignore my kids, too.

Or, you can call me while you are cleaning out from under someone else's bed or hiking the Y of dirty clothes (there has to be a BYU shirt in there somewhere).

Don't tell anyone, but you are my favorite!

Kerri said...

This has to be my favorite comment ever. You are hilarious (even if Tammy wouldn't laugh at our jokes!)Y, I don't know! Go Cougars!

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones