A discussion as we're getting into the car the other night:
Paul (picking up a small object off the driver's seat): "What is this? Is it Rachel's tooth?"
Kerri (after futher examination): "No, that's a piece of candy cane."
In defense of Paul, it was in the shape of a tooth and was mostly white. Rachel is constantly talking about her loose teeth so I can see why that came to mind. But it was hilarious!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



9 comments:
Ok - I have started a blog too. Way to much pressure and such a great way to keep in touch with faraway friends & family. Check it out - tellepa.blogspot.com! Anissa
I love this new music on your blog. Is it Graham Colton? We have been finding new artists on iTunes but don't know if they are popular anywhere but at our house. I love that we still think alike so far apart.
You also have to teach me how to add music.
I love reading your blog Kerri, it's so fun to keep in touch this way, I miss you and need to call you soon.
I sure enjoy reading your blog Kerri, I feel like I talk to you all the time, through your stories. I miss you!
To Flying Princess...Yes, this is Graham Colton. I added the music by I making a "Daydream" slideshow on slide.com (see bottom of blog) and will change the music according to my mood.
Tellepa: How do you put in the movies on your blog? I love them! -Kerri
Funny story! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know what they're doing with the blogs. I see other people putting different backgrounds and video, etc. and I don't know how to do any of it.
There is a button on the top when you post next to add image that says add video. I just record the kids off of my camera and then transfer it on the computer like the pictures with the USB cord. For some reason I have to transfer the video to Windows Movie Maker before putting it on the blog. I think it compresses the file. The faraway relatives love the videos the most so it is worth the extra couple of steps - if you need more help let me know.
Post a Comment