Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Tooth Fairy Leaves a Windfall!
Rachel lost two teeth this week. I made the mistake of having Paul put the money in her tooth pillow. He did tell me he didn't have any change but I was mostly asleep so I thought he'd figure it out and give her the normal $5 somehow or another (I have a change bucket containing change and several dollar bills in our closet.) Well, he didn't. My brilliant tooth fairy husband gave her a twenty dollar bill. Rachel already knows that we are the tooth fairy so I told her this was for both teeth but it's still absolutely ridiculous. This better not set any sort of precedent or we'll be broke by the time we pay for all the kids' lost teeth, let alone their orthodontics!
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



6 comments:
That is very generous. Now I feel cheap for just giving Sweetie one dollar. I think I used to get a quarter. My how times change.
Love the new song BTW. :)
That is so funny! Yes, never let Dad be the tooth fairy...I made that mistake with Dale he bought Taylor some ridiculous toy! I guess only because he had to get it pulled.
P.S. I love the song on your blog right now, it takes me back...it's too bad it's takes me WAY back!
Good thing that my boy doesn't know the exchange rate. He may just get 50 centavos, just over a quarter.
I love his smile though and I will miss his perfect teeth, because we know from genetics that the next round won't go nearly as well.
I still love Milli Vanilli (or whoever actually sang the songs)
Watts Family: I think $1 is very reasonable. We just had an equity problem with the neighborhood. She and her friends started comparing notes so we upped the ante so she wouldn't discover who the real tooth fairy was.
Post a Comment